Thursday 6 November 2008

Flickr and charity update.....

Hi folks,

I got lost again today. Went for a walk round Blean woods, and wandered aimlessly for an hour and a half. I like getting lost, it allows for exploration and discovery. I found lots of muddy puddles and eventually my way back to the car - hooray. It was good fun, and the dogs had a fantastic time.

Another up moment, getting on with my ATC club. I've been so busy with the charity thing I've not had any spare time, but fingers out and the trades are getting posted. I've updated the flickr account, so I hope your all checking it out to see some lovely cards by my talented club members.

I have another kit to offer you for the Prince's Trust:





As with my other kits there will be enough elements to make 3 cards, plus extra stamped images to make more. The stamped images will not be coloured in, that's down to you I'm afraid. There will be full instructions and extra tips. All the money raised will be going to the Prince's Trust. The kits as usual cost £2.50 plus 50p postage. Please email me if you would like to put in an order:

leoniepujol@hotmail.co.uk

I have picked this stamp to celebrate Lindsay joining the blogging community. Lindsay Mason is the designer of these, and many more, wonderful stamps. She really is a talented and lovely lady, so pop along and have a look at her blog:

http://lindsaymason.blogspot.com

Finally for tonight I have updated ebay with a few more kits for the Prince's Trust. I'm coming to the end of by freebies, so don't delay in getting a chance to grab a bargain and help raise lots of pennies.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320316491914&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:GB:1123

I will be auctioning the photo's and the signed card next Wednesday, so keep an eye on my blog for further details.

xxxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leonie and thanks for the link to my blog - several people have found their way to me through it already. Hope everyone likes the new kits! Lindsay x